To pay Long Service Levy for a project go to to Long Service payments corporation website and hit the Pay Levy now tab

Looking for town planning advice, ie Statement of Environemtn Effects, rural sub-division, bushfire reports? Go to

Looking for an accredited Certifier? Go to Building Professionals Board

App for CC CDC OCThe best way to speed up the application process is to download this PDF and fill out as much information as possible.

App for CC CDC OC Also get the Application for Occupation Certificate PDF download here >>